- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cups frozen broccoli defrosted
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cups 100% whole wheat pasta cooked
- non-stick cooking spray
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add onions and broccoli. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, pepper and cheese to the skillet. Cook on medium to low heat until cheese melts. Stir frequently.
- Add pasta and stir to combine all ingredients. Cook until pasta is warm, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!!
Share this Recipe