Almost a MyPlate Sundae
- Mason Jar
- 1/2 cup fresh, sliced strawberries or other fruit cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 graham cracker square crushed
- 1/2 cup fat-free or low-fat yogurt any flavor
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts any type
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Wash and slice fruit.
- In a plastic sandwich bag or bowl, crush the graham cracker square.
- In a small bowl, layer the crushed graham cracker, yogurt, fruit and nuts.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 1, Serv. size: 1 sundae, Amount per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 115g (5% DV), Total Carb. 30g (11% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 23g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 8g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (10% DV).