|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||7-12 minutes|
- 6 English muffins
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded smoked or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Slice English muffins in half and place on ungreased, large cookie sheet.
- Wash, scrub and cut-up bell pepper and onion.
- Spread barbecue sauce on English muffins to within ¼ inch of edges.
- Top with chicken, cheese, onions and bell peppers.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 12, Serv. size: 1 pizza(78g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 310g (13% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 9g, D (0% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV).