|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area, knife, and cutting board.
- Wash all vegetables.
- Cut vegetables into slices 1 to 2 inches long, dice, or chop.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add harder vegetables first (squash, onions, bell pepper). Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring while you cook. Add more delicate vegetables (spinach). Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Optional: Chose 1 to 2 seasonings/herbs to create different tastes.
- Cover pan, lower the heat, and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are tender, and leafy vegetables are wilted. If the stir-fry is getting dry, add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 2, Serv. size: 2 cups of recipe (236g), Amount per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35g (2% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, D (0% DV), Calcium 54mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potas. 606mg (15% DV).