|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 hours|
- 15 oz can of black beans no salt added, rinsed and drained
- 11 oz can of whole kernel corn no salt added, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice about 2 limes squeezed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ripe avocado chopped
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Clean the tops of canned food items before opening them.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except avocado.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Add avocado just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 20, Serv. size:(72g), Amount per serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 160g (7% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (4% DV)
Share this Recipe