- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen broccoli defrosted
- 1 cup low-fat or fat-free milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cups cooked 100% whoe wheat pasta
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add onions. Cook on medium until soft.
- Add broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add milk, pepper, and cheese to the skillet. Cook on medium to low heat. Bring to a boil. Stir frequently, until cheese melts.
- Add pasta and stir to combine ingredients. Cook until pasta is warm, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 4, Serv. size: 1 1/2 cups (355g), Amount per serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 360g (16% DV), Total Carb. 48g (17% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 21g, Vit. D 1mcg(6% DV), Calcium 296mg (25% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potas. 406mg (8% DV)