|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 4 cups cooked chopped and peeled potatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- Wash hands and cooking area.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, onions, vinegar, olive oil, celery, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Fold potatoes into yogurt mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 12, Serv. size: 1/2 cup, Amount per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70g (3% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe