|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 small zucchini sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 tsp oil or non-stick cooking spray
- 1 can kernel corn 16 ounces; drained
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Monterrey Jack cheese or other favorite cheese shredded
- garlic and pepper to taste
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Clean the tops of canned food items before opening them.
- Wash zucchini, tomatoes, onion and jalapeno. Cut vegetables as directed.
- Heat skillet with oil or cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add zucchini; cook until firmly tender.
- Add tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
- Season with garlic and pepper to taste.
- Cook uncovered until veggies are tender.
- Reduce heat and add corn and cheese.
- Mix well and cook until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 8, Serv. size: 1/8 of recipe (161g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 220g (10% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (3% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe