|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 small avocado peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 2 tbsps cilantro chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsps water (optional)
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Chop all vegetables as requested in the ingredients list.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate before serving so flavors can meld.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1/2 cup (86g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0g (0% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 1g, D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (4% DV).
Share this Recipe