- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 lb 93% ground turkey
- 12 crunchy taco shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 4 oz 2% reduced-fat shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- water if neeed
- Wash your hands and vegetables. Clean your cooking area.
- Combine chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Sprinkle with spice mixture; cook 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring constantly. Add water (if needed); cook 4 minutes or until thickened and meat is done.
- Heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Fill shells evenly with turkey filling, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and cheese.