|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 premade pizza crust whole wheat
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce low sodium
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese shredded
- 17 slices turkey pepperoni reduced fat
- variety of vegetables
- Wash hands, vegetables, and clean cooking area.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop all your vegetable toppings.
- Remove crust from package and place on the baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on the crust.
- Add pizza toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese in the center is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 2 slice (136g), Amount per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 470g (20% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 19g, Vit. D 0mcg(0% DV), Calcium 307mg (25% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potas. 221mg (4% DV)