|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||3-8 hours|
- 1 lb uncooked chicken cubed
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 can enchilada sauce 10oz
- 1 can chopped green chilies 4oz
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Chop the chicken and onion. If possible use a separate cutting board for each or wash the cutting board and knife between ingredients.
- Add chicken, rice, enchilada sauce, green chilies, chicken broth, onion, and cumin to the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Note: If you do not have a Crock-Pot®/slow cooker, you can prepare this dish in your stove but you might need and extra ¼ cup of chicken broth. Cook in low-medium heat for about 40 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is fully cooked.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1 cup (179g), Amount per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 2.5g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 600g (26% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 19g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (4% DV)
Share this Recipe