|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 3 cups watermelon cut into 1-inch cubes and seeded
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- Juice of 1 lime
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Wash all fruit.
- Cut watermelon into cubes, removing seeds.
- Place cut watermelon and blueberries in medium bowl.
- Slice bananas and place in a small bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over bananas and mix, covering all the banana slices with the juice.
- Add bananas and whipped topping to the watermelon and blueberries and mix well.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1 cup (159g), Amount per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10g (0% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe