|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 8 oz uncooked medium pasta shells whole wheat optional
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 15 oz canned kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz canned of diced, unsalted tomatoes
- 2/3 cups Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Wash fresh vegetables and prepare as per ingredients. Rinse canned beans.
- Cook pasta by package directions.
- Drain and rinse pasta, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix carrots, bell pepper, kidney and garbanzo beans, and tomatoes.
- Add cooked pasta to vegetable mixture.
- Mix ingredients with Italian dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 10, Serv. size: 1 cup (194g), Amount per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 3g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 440g (19% DV), Total Carb. 40g (15% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 11g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (6% DV)