|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 lb pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion diced fine
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 12 oz frozen spinach thawed
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup water if needed
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add onions. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add ground meat, brown. Drain fat, if any.
- Push meat together to the side of the pan. Add spinach and tomato. Mix together.
- Add seasonings and mix.
- Stir in rice and water, mix together.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until everything is heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1 1/2 of recipe (207g), Amount per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 150g (7% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 20g, D (0% DV), Calcium 78mg (6% DV), Iron 3mg (15% DV), Potas. 471mg (10% DV).
Share this Recipe