|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice frozen concentrate
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 banana frozen (cut into chucks and peel removed before freezing)
- ice and water as needed
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Add yogurt, orange juice concentrate, and fruit to blender.
- Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: ¾ cups, Amount per serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 25g (1% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 18g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (4% DV).
Share this Recipe