|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 2 medium apples
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans optional
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Wash apples and celery. Core, and dice the apples, chop celery.
- Place the apples in a large bowl with the orange juice and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the apples and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: ½ cup, Amount per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 15g (1% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (6% DV)
Share this Recipe