|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl until smooth. Add egg and oats and mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, pour the batter to make 12 pancakes.
- Cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Top with fruit and/or 1 teaspoon of your favorite syrup or honey if desired.
2 servings per container, serving size 3 pancakes (172g), amount per serving - calories 210, total fat 5g (6%), saturated fat 1.5g (8%), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 165mg (55%), sodium 65mg (3%), total carbohydrate 34g (12%), dietary fiber 4g (14%), total sugars 15g, includes 0g added sugars, protein 8g, vitamin D 1mcg (6%), calcium 36mg (2%), Iron 1mg (6%), potassium 521mg (10%)
Share this Recipe