|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup fat-free or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- ice and water as needed
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Place yogurt in a blender.
- Add blueberries, raspberries and extract to the yogurt and process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Servings: 2, Serv. size: ½ cup, Amount per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 45g (2% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 21g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 4g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe