|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 14.75 oz canned salmon drain can
- 1 egg
- 5 crushed saltine crackers
- 3 green onions Include stems
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, chili powder, or dill weed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- dash of black pepper
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Clean the tops of canned food items before opening them.
- Remove any large bones and skin from salmon. Break into chunks with fork.
- Break egg into a large bowl. Whisk with fork. Add salmon, bread or crackers, onion, garlic, pepper, and additional seasoning. Mix gently.
- Form into 6 patties about ½ inch thick.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Place patties in hot oil skillet. Leave skillet uncovered. Cook 3 minutes. Turn over patties with a spatula. Cook the other side 3-4 minutes to a temperature of 145°F.
- Serve immediately. Makes a good sandwich with whole wheat bread, tomato, lettuce, and onions.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6, Serv. size: 1 patty (93g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 330g (14% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 15g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (0% DV)
Share this Recipe