|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 12 oz fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 pears peeled, cubed small
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp orange zest use 1 medium orange
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Rinse cranberries and discard any bad ones.
- Rinse pears, peel and cut into small cubes.
- In a medium saucepan combine cranberries, pears, water, and honey. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and the mixture has thickened to your liking, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in orange juice, cinnamon, and orange zest.
- The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Store in refrigerator.
Share this Recipe