|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cups low-fat and low sugar whole grain cereal
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cherries, or apricots)
- 1/2 cup nuts (pecans, walnuts, or almonds)
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Place ingredients into separate bowls or sandwich bags.
- Stir with spoon to combine ingredients in the bowl or shake plastic bag to combine ingredients.
- If prepared in bowl, store in sandwich zipper seal storage bags. May use large plastic zipper seal bag as storage.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 7, Serv. size: 1/2 cup (39g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 45g (2% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 17g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe