|Prep Time||25 minutes|
- 1 16 oz packaged elbow macaroni pasta whole wheat optional
- 3 tbsp oil canola, olive, or vegetable
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup fat free or light mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 4 oz jar diced pimentos
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 oz box or package (10 ounce) frozen peas thawed
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Boil elbow pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Mix elbow pasta, oil, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Cover bowl with lid, plastic wrap, or aluminum foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, add mayonnaise, celery, bell pepper, onions, pimientos, olives, and peas o the elbow pasta mixture. Mix well.
- If desired, season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Serve cold and keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 12, Serv. size: 1 cup, Amount per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 180g (8% DV), Total Carb. 36g (13% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 7g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (4% DV)
Share this Recipe