|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 tsps olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion chopped (about 1 medium onion)
- 1 carrot chopped or sliced into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir fry vegetable mixture thawed
- 2 cups cooked meat or poultry cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 3-oz package beef-flavored instant ramen noodles broken into pieces
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and carrots and sauté until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Thaw the broccoli mixture in the microwave and drain.
- Add the broccoli and cooked meat to the skillet. Stir and heat (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add the noodle seasonings to the water and stir into the pan.
- Break apart the ramen noodles. Add to the skillet when the water simmers. Stir to moisten the noodles. Cover the skillet and cook until done (about 2 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 4, Serv. size: 1 3/4 cups (251g), Amount per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 430g (19% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 24g, D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe