|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Cut pumpkin, scrape out seeds and place in a colander.
- Cover the seeds with water and remove remaining pumpkin flesh.
- Strain seeds in a colander and set aside.
- Bring a pot with 2-3 inches of water plus a few dashes of salt to a boil over medium to high heat.
- Add seeds to the water and let them simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain seeds from hot water and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place seeds in a small mixing bowl and add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out into one even layer.
- Bake at 375 F for 20-30 minutes, or when lightly browned, remove the pan from the oven and let them cool.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 8, Serv. size: 1/4 cup (32g), Amount per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150g (7% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 11g, Vit. D 0mcg(0% DV), Calcium 07mg (0% DV), Iron 4mg (20% DV), Potas. 245mg (6% DV)
Share this Recipe