|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Peel bananas and cut in half.
- Place a wooden stick into each banana half.
- Roll the banana in yogurt, then in cereal.
- Place the banana on the cookie sheet and freeze about 1 hour or until firm.
- To store, wrap each banana in plastic wrap or foil and store in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 8, Serv. size: 1 stick (112g), Amount per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80g (3% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 4g, D (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (20% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
Share this Recipe