|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 can reduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Strawberries diced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Wash your hands, fruit, and clean your cooking area.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the crescent rolls onto your work surface.
- Pinch together the holes.
- Cut eight individual pizzas using a cookie cutter and place on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes until golden and let crust cool completely.
- Combine fat free vanilla yogurt and instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix; stir well.
- Dice strawberries.
- Spread yogurt mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange the fruit over the pizzas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!