|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 graham cracker squares finely crushed
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Mix together peanut butter, nonfat dry milk, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add crushed graham crackers and oatmeal and mix with a spoon.
- Roll the mixture with your hands into 24 snack size balls . Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 24, Serv. size: 1 Energy Nugget, Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35g (2% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 6g Added Sugars, 12% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (2% DV).
Share this Recipe