|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped raisins
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
- In medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add egg and cooked sweet potatoes; mix well.
- In the large bowl, stir flour with baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Alternate adding milk and the potato mixture to the large bowl with your dry ingredients.
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Spoon into greased 1 ½ inch mini muffin tins, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 12, Serv. size: 1 muffin (60g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 210g (9% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV)
Share this Recipe