|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-1 minutes to hour|
- 1 tsp oil or cooking spray
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup carrot grated
- 1 cup crushed pineapple un-drained
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area
- Clean the tops of canned food items before opening them.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Grease 2 loaf pans or about 18 muffin cups or use paper liners on muffin tin.
- Combine sugar, applesauce, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add carrot, pineapple and vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the carrot mixture and mix well.
- Pour into loaf pans or muffin cups and fill to about ⅔ full.
- Bake loaves for 1 hour. Muffins for 20 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 18, Serv. size: 1 muffin or ½ “ slice, Amount per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 85g (4% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV).